Friday 14 May 2010

It's Friday! Time for a weekly round up, blog hopping and blogroll love!

Happy Friday everyone!  I won't be around much today since I'm going away later, but I will be back tomorrow evening to catch up with all the blog hoppers I've missed, and also to present you with a  great new competition!  Don't you just love competitions? I do.  Even though I can't enter my own, obviously.  The picture on the left is where I'm going for the night.  Pretty, huh? It's in West Cork, Ireland, so fingers crossed that the sun stays shining for me!

While you're here, why not take a look around at the recent happenings on the blog.  You can read my review of The Carrie Diaries, find out about new books from Tyra Banks and Hilary Duff and read about the latest offering from Gossip Girl creator Cecily Von Ziegesar.

I did my first "Blogroll Buddies" post last week, and enjoyed checking out my new blogroll friends.  If you'd like to be added to my blog roll, just add me to yours and I'll do the same in return.  If you've already added me, and I haven't added you back, let me know here and I will add you ASAP!   My blogroll only lists five blogs at a time, so you might have to scroll down to see yours.

 
If you're hopping by from the blog hop, leave a comment here or anywhere else on the blog, and I will check out your blog.  If you follow from the blog hop, I will check out your blog and follow back . :)

I love finding new blogs to check out so this weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books is perfect for me.

If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know!  Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added!  And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!

Let's do The Hop!

7 comments :

  1. Hey Leanna! Hopped here from the Hop! :-)

    Oh, it looks lovely where you are headed, I hope you'll have nice weather, everything looks better in sunshine! :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    You can find me at Ex Libris. Hope to see you there! :-)

    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend, Stella! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I'm hoppin'. You've got a great blog here...I will be sure to follow you.

    Cheryl
    http://yalittalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by to share the love! And hope you have a great time, doll <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hopping by my blog. I'm excited about yours. I love blogging internationally! :) I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a follower from a previous week's hop. Happy Friday. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there - just hopping by on the blog hop! Stop by The Wormhole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats