Wednesday 2 December 2015

Fans of the Serial Podcast Listen Up - There's an Adnan Syed Book in the Works.

I'm a little late to the game with this one due to my NaNoWriMo break (I'm at 23k as I write this post, so unless something miraculous happens, I'm not a winner, but I guess 23k is not too shabby all the same?) but just in case you missed the news, here goes.

Rabia Chaudry of the 'Serial' and 'Undisclosed' podcasts is writing a book on Adnan Syed, encompassing the investigation that led to his arrest, his life in prison and new evidence which has emerged in light of the 'Serial' podcast.  The book is being written with the co-operation and input of Syed. Those who followed the 'Serial' podcast will know that Chaudry is a long-time supporter of Syed's and a true believer in his absolute innocence. 

Do you plan on reading Adnan's story?







Adnan's Story: Murder, Justice, and the Case that Captivated a Nation will be published by St. Martin's Press in September 2016. 










Additional Info: EW.com. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats