Wednesday 14 November 2012

Book Trailer: Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie!

Here is the great book trailer  for Reached, the concluding part to Ally Condie's Matched trilogy.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this one ends, and I'm particularly interested in finding out more about Xander. I have a feeling there is so much more to that guy than meets the eye!

Are you looking forward to reading Reached?

What do you think of the trailer?



 Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie
Publisher: Penguin
Release date: November 30th 2012
Ages:14+

After leaving Society and desperately searching for the Rising—and each other—Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again: Cassia has been assigned to work for the Rising from within Society, while Ky has been stationed outside its borders. But nothing is as predicted, and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again.

In this gripping conclusion to the #1 New York Times-bestselling Matched Trilogy, Cassia will reconcile the difficulties of challenging a life too confining, seeking a freedom she never dreamed possible, and honoring a love she cannot live without.






>>ETA: It looks like the CROSSED trailer shows up here first. Skip forward on the playlist to see the trailer for REACHED!

1 comment :

  1. I have been really nervous to read this one because I didn't love
    Crossed as much as the first book. But I am glad to hear you enjoyed it overall. Though I am nervous about the ending and fear I may not like it for certain reasons. Great review!

    Maycee (Hummer Accessories)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats