Monday, 6 July 2015

Summer Blogging Break!

Image via WeHeartIt

Over the past few years I've blogged through summer, but this year, I've decided to take a break. It feels like things are winding down a little in the book blogging world, you know? I think this happens every year during the summer months; visitors to the blog dwindle, as do comments, reader interaction and all the rest, so...

I'm taking a break.

I plan on returning to blogging sometime in August, although I'm not quite sure when in August - could be early-mid or mid-late.  We'll see!

Until then, have a fun summer and happy reading!

Check out my Goodreads Profile to keep up to date with what I'm reading this summer!


*****

8 comments :

  1. ChristinaBookAddict7 July 2015 at 12:21

    Have a great summer break! I agree...things have definitely quieted down. I hope you get some sunny days and some beach time this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess Hearts Books22 July 2015 at 18:45

    You have a blogging break just as I return! Looking forward to seeing you around again in August. Have a great break and I'll be stalking you on Goodeads in the meantime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great break, doll! I just wanted to pop in to say I loved 99 Days so thank you again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZERO sunny days! Well, maybe TWO. Worst summer weather EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was all blogged out! Definitely needed a break. I haven't missed it at all eitehr -which is a bit worrying for the future of this here blog! :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you loved 99 Days! All the drama! x <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you and I are on the same brainwave about P.S. I Still Love You, although I actually did find this storyline to be a little more compelling than the first book. I really liked that it showed Lara Jean becoming kind of jaded and more complex when it comes to people and relationships. (That line about her being so easily bought with a piece of string!) (And yes, agreed, Peter probably deserves a smack in the face.)

    xo

    http://bookplatesforbrunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts with Thumbnails