OK, so I know I must be just about the only person I know who hasn't read Angelfall by Susan Ee (promise I will soon!), but if you're with me in the 'I can't believe I haven't read that yet...' camp and you'd like to win a copy, then look no further because to celebrate the UK release of Angelfall, I have three copies up for grabs today, with thanks to Think Jam.
Just fill in the Rafflecopter form below to enter.
To celebrate the official print edition release of Susan Ee’s hugely successful self-published book Angelfall, we are offering three lucky readers the chance to win a copy of the book.
Angelfall is the new publishing phenomenon, currently being adapted for film by Sam Raimi. Thrilling, smart and terrifying, Angelfall is a fiercely compelling debut that tells the addictive story of Penryn, fighting for her and her sister's lives after angels of the apocalypse destroy the world as we know it.
For more information on Susan Ee and Angelfall please visit: www.susanee.com
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on July 7th 2013.
- Open to UK participants only
- Three winners will receive a copy of Angelfall by Susan Ee.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.