Saturday 4 December 2010

Book Trailer: Timeless by Alexandra Monir.

To go along with her brand spanking new website, Alexandra Monir has released a book trailer for her highly anticipated debut novel, Timeless.  This one is right at the top of my wish list for 2011. I fell in love with the cover first, and then the storyline too.  Doesn't it sound amazing?!  

I have a great interview with Alexandra coming up in a few weeks for Delightful Debutantes, but for now, find out more about the book, and watch this wonderful trailer! 



Timeless by Alexandra Monir
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers.
Release date: January 11th 2011.
Age group: 12+

When tragedy strikes Michele Windsor’s world, she is forced to uproot her life and move across the country to New York City, to live with the wealthy, aristocratic grandparents she’s never met. In their old Fifth Avenue mansion filled with a century’s worth of family secrets, Michele discovers a diary that hurtles her back in time to the year 1910. There, in the midst of the glamorous Gilded Age, Michele meets the young man with striking blue eyes who has haunted her dreams all her life – a man she always wished was real, but never imagined could actually exist. And she finds herself falling for him, into an otherworldly, time-crossed romance.

Michele is soon leading a double life, struggling to balance her contemporary high school world with her escapes into the past. But when she stumbles upon a terrible discovery, she is propelled on a race through history to save the boy she loves – a quest that will determine the fate of both of their lives



6 comments :

  1. Love the cover! Will keep my eye out for this book, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the trailer! This book is on my must-read list for 2011.
    The girl on the cover reminds me of someone I know. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited for this one. It's on my wish list as well. Thanks for sharing this trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I can't wait to read this one either, come on January! Thanks for posting the trailer, I always love book trailers, it's fun to have a visual to associate with the book:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this one. I love how the cover features prominently in the book trailer.

    If you have the time, I would love it if you'd stop over to my blog and participate in the event am hosting. It is designed to connect new bloggers with established bloggers to share tips and experiences in the blogging world. Your blog is so nice and well run. I would love to read your input in this event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok. I've been convinced to read this one. I love time travel and romance. There's no way I'm missing out on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats