Monday 6 September 2010

Winner of The White Queen by Philippa Gregory!

Right on time (for once!) I'm announcing the winner of The White Queen by Philippa Gregory. 

And....the lucky winner is Rae Reads!  An email has been sent, and I'll be sending the book out once I get those all important mailing details.

I hope you enjoy the book, Rae - it's a great read.  Thanks to everyone who entered, and if you didn't win this time, well, better luck next time!

I have another great competition coming up soon, involving some Alyson Noel books, so stay tuned for that one, it'll be worth the wait!

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations to the winner. Enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved this book! it is such an atmospheric romp through the period. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats