Friday 9 July 2010

Blog Hop, Follow Friday and more Shadow Hills news!

Wow! It's been a while since I participated in the Blog Hop--I just haven't had time, and now I see that a fun now Follow Friday meme has started at Parajunkee's view, so I'm gonna be a busy bee today! Hopefully I will find some great new blogs to check out!


Blog Hop is a fun event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books  

If you start following through the Hop, leave a comment on the blog to let me know! I will be sure to check out your blog and follow back. Most importantly, the idea of the hop is to HAVE FUN!!






Follow my Book Blog Friday runs along those same lines, and is hosted at Parjunkee's View.  This is my first time taking part in this great new meme.  It looks like a lot of fun!

If you start following my blog via either of these memes, please leave a comment and I will follow you back! I love meeting new bloggers and checking out their blogs!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!




 NEXT WEEK ON THE BLOG:

I have an interview with debut author Anastasia Hopcus.  It's a lot of fun, so make sure to check it out!  I'll also be giving away some great Shadow Hills swag, which has been kindly donated by Anastasia.  I'm planning lots of fun stuff on the blog over the coming months, and lots more giveaways too!

In the meantime, check out the Shadow Hills trailer.  It's not new, but I'm having Shadow Hills withdrawals at the moment, and it's a great trailer, so you should check it out! :)



23 comments :

  1. Hi! I'm visiting because of the blog hop. Great place!

    I'm a follower.

    I'll be hanging around awhile.

    VampAngel
    VampAngel's Dilemma: To Read or Not To Read It? That is The Question

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by via the hop!

    I am already a follower.

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Daisy!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! =)))

    Im a follower too! Happy Friday!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found you via Follow Friday and am now following you! I love the layout of your blog - very organized! Have a great weekend!

    ~Tanya
    Among The Muses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shadow Hills looks great, I'm looking forward to reading the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I didn't know there was a trailer for Shadow Hills. Thanks for sharing it!

    I'm a new follower from FF! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hopping by my blog! I'm excited to take a look around! It looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to the Shadow Hills stuff you've got coming up; the trailer is wicked.
    Just stopped by via the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hop Hop Hopping! Hippity Hop!

    Dropping by to say Hello!

    Elyssa

    http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com/
    Personal Book Blog

    http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com/
    Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. So looking forward to your interview with Anastasia! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for that book :-)Hope you have a fabulous weekend filled with plenty of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping in from the hop. I cannot wait for Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus to come out. I looks like such a fabulous read.

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya!

    Found you on Parajunkee's Follow Friday :) Great blog!

    Stop by our BLOG and hang out with us sometime :)

    Happy reading!
    ♥Isalys
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just hopping by. I'm on a Shadow Hills tour and am so excited about it. I have read so many positive reviews about it. Looking forward to your interview with the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey girl yay! cant wait to see some swag keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I came over from the blog hop and became a followr. Stop by my blog if you can. I am doing a Radiant Shadow giveaway. Have a great weekend.
    http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just hopping in. I like the book trailer. I admit I'm a trailer addict.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hopping through! Love your blog header. Very nice trailer, I love watching them.

    -Shera (Book Whispers)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Old follower swinging by from the hop. Have a great weekend!
    Teens Read and Write

    ReplyDelete
  19. The name of your site & the layout are lovely! Found you through the Blog Hop, just wanted to check out your site (and I like it).

    I'm a new blogger & new follower.

    Lily

    http://www.afterthefallyalit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi to all new followers and old friends too for stopping by! I have a fun-packed weekend ahead, so I'll be checking out your blogs & following back on Monday! See y'all then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hopping through. I'm already a follower. Look forward to your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stopping by with the hop! Visit me at http://windowseatreader.blogspot.com if you get a chance! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stopping by for the blog hop - I'm already a follower. I look forward to your interview with Anastasia Hopcus - I loved Shadow Hills!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats