Wednesday 23 September 2015

Beauty Review: Origins Out of Trouble Face Mask.



Hey! Remember that time I said I was going to post up some beauty reviews on here? Yeah, what happened with that? As is often the way with bright ideas and this blog, beauty reviews fell by the wayside.

Until now.

If, like me, you are someone who suffers from annoying breakouts from time to time, then, listen up!

The Origins Out of Trouble Face Mask is a ten minute mask to rescue problem skin. So, you're meant to leave this one for ten minutes as per tube instructions before removing with a damp washcloth, but I often leave this on for longer - say fifteen or even twenty minutes. I usually apply face masks when I'm watching TV and I leave them on for as long as it takes the show to end. Yup, that's what I do.  I don't recommend this for every mask - not those mask that clean deep down into pores and inevitably make your skin break out as it purges all the bad stuff - but with this, leaving the mask on for a little longer doesn't have any detrimental effects. I'd go so far as to say that leaving this mask on for longer than the recommended ten minutes is the way to go. 

If your skin is slick and shiny or if you feel that a breakout is imminent, then this is the mask to turn to. A creamy, white mask, that is thick in consistency, once applied the Out of Trouble mask will mattify, cool and soothe your skin. As for spots, this isn't a miracle worker - is there such a thing for spots? -  but it is one of the best products I've encountered in terms of reducing redness and inflammation.

And the scent: refreshing, herbal and even a little medicinal is the best way to describe it.

Ingredients List:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Esters, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Camphor, Ceteareth-20, Salicylic Acid, Colloidal Sulfur, Butylene Glycol, Bentoniate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.


I just bought my second tube of this - and I don't often repurchase masks unless I really like them (as there are always new masks to try out!) so this one gets a thumbs up from me. 

The Origins Out of Trouble Face Mask costs €30/£23. Available at Boots & Debenhams.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats