Sunday 3 August 2014

Stacking the Shelves #12 - New Books From Cynthia Hand, Cat Winters, Maggie Stiefvater & More!

Stacking The Shelves is hosted at Tynga's Reviews.
Links Lead to Goodreads 

Received for Review


Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay

It was Christmas for book bloggers this week as the new HarperTeen Galleys went live on Edelweiss. I downloaded just two (I'm trying to cut back on the Netgalley/Edelweiss requests!) and I'm excited to read both of these! I loved Cynthia Hand's Unearthly series and can't wait to see what lies in store in The Last Time We Say Goodbye.
 


Compulsion by Martina Boone
Eternal Dawn by Rebecca Maizel
The Cure For Dreaming by Cat Winters

Stocking up on some Halloween reads already (I just LOVE those scary reads!) and can't wait to find out how it all ends for Lenah and Co. in Eternal Dawn the third and final book in Rebecca Maizel's Vampire Queen series.

Bought


I picked up a copy of SINNER but haven't read it yet because I'm SCARED! I'm a total Cole St. Clair fangirl and I have high expectations for Sinner, but, honestly - it hasn't been getting the best reviews, so I'm going to take a step back and take my own personal hype down a notch before I read this one. Also, I hear there's a reality show involved?!

TROUBLE by Non Pratt is a book I've been hearing great things about. I went to buy a copy on KOBO and discovered that it's currently FREE on there. So that was a nice treat! With the money I saved on that one, I treated myself to a copy of The Manifesto on How to be Interesting by Holly Bourne. While I was there I also picked up a copy of White Lines by Jennifer Banash - I've been wanting to read this one for a while!




Hit the comments with your thoughts, links etc.  I'm especially interested in your views on Sinner!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats