Saturday 16 October 2010

Daisy Chain Book Shop! Grab some great books & free ARC's (you just pay P&P)

As I've mentioned before, I have lots of books! My bookshelves are overflowing and I have actually resorted to putting some old books in boxes under my bed.  Today I had a clear out, and I decided to share my books! I'll be putting some up for sale from time to time (low, low prices) and I'll also be offering ARC's. I don't sell ARC's of course, so these will be free - you'll just pay P&P. Since I'm in Ireland, I will of course send internationally although I'm not sure if that will work out as the prices may be too high for you guys, but we'll see. Maybe I'll clear some shelf space, and maybe not.

I'll also offer all books up for trade. OK, so that won't clear any shelf space, but that means if you send me one of your books, I'll pay the postage to send a book to you. 

Here's my updated book wishlist on Amazon: clicky  If you have any books I have wishlisted and would like to trade for one of mine, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement there. 

- Postage costs will vary by weight. I can give you a rundown of postage costs when you let me know what particular book you are interested in. I will also be including packaging in the price. I usually send lots of books out to people, but my postage costs are out of control, which is another reason I'm doing this! I can only accept payment via paypal.

Now onto the books. I'll be adding more books every so often.

ARC's - FREE you just pay postage & packing!

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto - perfect condition. (US ARC)  
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel - perfect condition.(US ARC) 


Previously Read:

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain. [This book has spine creasing]  €1 & P&P
How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff [Good condition] €1 & P&P
Vampire Diaries - The Awakening and The Struggle [This book has spine creasing] €1 & P&P
Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1) [This book has spine creasing] €1 & P& P

- If you would like one of these books in exchange for a trade from my wishlist, then there won't be any charge.

Send all enquiries to: DaisyChainBookReviews@gmail.com - please include the name of the book/books you are interested in as the subject line.

Books with strikethrough are no longer available. 


1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats