Wednesday 24 March 2010

First Look: Twilight Eclipse movie poster!

I still say I love the Twilight books more than their movie adaptations, but since Eclipse was my favourite of the books along with the original Twilight book, I'm really looking forward to seeing this one.

Are you excited for this movie? What are your thoughts on the movie poster?  I like it, although Edward's expression is very pained.  Maybe they'll let him crack a smile on the movie poster for Breaking Dawn. I also posted a teaser trailer, for your viewing pleasure.

Twilight Eclipse the movie is released June 30th 2010.


'In THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge.
'In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.'






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats