Tuesday 24 December 2013

Happy Holidays!

Image Source: We Heart It

---

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! 

I hope you all have a wonderful festive season full of sweet treats and great reads!

As usual I will be taking a little break from reviewing over the holiday season, but I do have a few treats in store for you. Here's the festive line-up on the blog: 

December 27th: End of Year Survey Results
December 30th: The Books I Can't Wait to read in 2014
January 1st: Happy New Year Mega Giveaway
&
Arianne talks about her Most Anticipated Reads for 2014


Normal service will resume on January 6th 2014.

Until then, Happy Reading and Happy Christmas!

----

What's on your Christmas Reading List?

This Christmas I'll be Reading:

Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando
Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
The Medici Mirror by Melissa Bailey
The Dark Inside by Rupert Wallis
Eternity by Elizabeth Miles
 
----

4 comments :

  1. ChristinaBookAddict24 December 2013 at 19:43

    Merry Christmas! Can't wait to read your upcoming posts. I hope you have a great holiday and enjoy your blogging break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Leanna! And Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too, Christina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great Christmas, Becky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

If you are a book blogger and have taken the time to comment, I will make sure to come visit your blog and return the favour. :)

Please note: This blog is now an award free zone. Thanks to everyone who has awarded the blog in the past.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails View My Stats